It’s always nice to look back on products to decide whether you’ll repurchase it, if it worked for you, and whether you would even try a product like that out again. So, here is my recap on some products I’ve recently used up!
- Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion – I LOVE this scent, I love the way this lotion feels, the cooling sensation… it’s just amazing. I’ll definitely repurchase this seasonal scent every year!
- Blow Pro Blow Heat Is On Protective Spray – I liked this product, I didn’t find that it was extraordinary though. I’ve purchased something different that I really like, but I would purchase this again in the future, if anything for familiarity.
- Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil – I wanted to like this product, I want to like this line… but it breaks me out! I liked the product itself, and have found that oil cleansers work really well for my skin, but I don’t think I’ll repurchase this specific one again.
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cream Cleanser – Another product I wanted to love but just didn’t work for my sensitive skin. I broke out like crazy when I used this product, and I’ll be honest, I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent. While I won’t repurchase this particular product, there are other products in this brand that I love and are products I will definitely repurchase.
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay – A total “YouTube made me do it” purchase! I liked the mask, I liked the way it made my skin look, but I learned that I’m not a huge fan of peel of masks. While I liked what it did for my skin, I can’t say I will repurchase this again, but I’m eager to try some other products in this line!
- Nyx Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray – I really liked this product, I liked the way it made my make up look, and it felt good on my skin! It definitely makes your skin look dewy, not oily, which is important. I would definitely recommend this to others!
- Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Masque – I hate that I love this insanely expensive conditioner, but I do! It makes your hair feel like silk after you use it, and it smells amazing! I will definitely repurchase this baby!
- Rohto Eye Drops – Love these eye drops and use them every morning! They take some getting to used to, and even now I struggle with how much they burn…. boy do they burn! But they feel so refreshing on the eyes and really make a difference in how my eyes feel throughout the day.
- Pixi Correction Concentrate – I really liked the way this looks, it does a great job at covering dark circles, and looks great under makeup! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an under eye correcting product.
- GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask – This is definitely a holy grail product… it just works! There is not enough good words I can write about this product, it just works wonders! I have already repurchased this!
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot – I used to use this every single day as an eyeshadow primer and eventually noticed that my eyelids are too oily for it to be used in the same manner in the future… which is sad, I loved this product! It looks so good on the eyes, but I find myself gravitating towards actual eyeshadow primers now.
- Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizer in Island Margarita – I LOVE this scent and I love this product! I will always purchase bath and body works hand sanitizers!
- Chapstick in Watermelon – The OG of lip products, I will always gravitate towards this brand, no matter how many other fancy products I try! It just feels great on your lips, keeps them moisturized and soft.
- Nameless Black Eyeliner – I got this in an Ipsy bag and through the years the name has worn off of it. I liked it, it was a decent eyeliner.
- CoverGirl Lash Exact Mascara – I love CoverGirl mascara, there is just something amazing about the formulas and wands. This particular one was an excellent mascara and was one I loved to layer with other mascaras, it just worked!
- Bath and Body Works Pearberry Body Lotion – LOVE this scent! It is so fresh and so amazingly sweet… I just love it! I already have a backup!
- Almay Oil Free Makeup Eraser Sticks – Obviously I didn’t use these all up, but I really did like them! They remove makeup so easily, and with the convenience of the product within the q-tip, its great for traveling! I will definitely purchase these again in the future.
Not all of these are absolutely have-to-have products, but most of them I would definitely repurchase and recommend! After all, the fun part of beauty is getting to experiment and try new things, thats definitely the purpose a lot of these products served.