I’ve seen so many book related subscription services popping up over the last few months, and I’ve been dying to try them out! Initially I was hesitant just because I wasn’t sure if the subscription would be worth it… if I would like the products that come in it, etc. etc. But… I decided to give OwlCrate a shot this month, purchasing my first ever subscription! Here are my thoughts:
- Night Circus inspired Tote Bag created exclusively by Evie Bookish – This is so adorable, I will definitely get some use out of this! This is also perfect because the book I am currently reading is Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
- Circus inspired Page Flags from Girl of all Work – I’m a planner girl at heart, so seeing something planner related makes my heart happy! Can’t wait to use these.
- Mini Doughnut Lip Balm by Geek Fire Labs – I am also a beauty girl at heart, so lip balm… yes please! It smells delicious and I can’t wait to try it!
- Casino Cards Notepad by Attic Journals – Okay… these are too adorable! I love the fact that these are recycled products, and they’re the perfect size to just through in your bag, or even keep in your car.
- Le Cirque des Reves inspired Candle by Frostbeard Studio – This smells so heavenly, like cinnamon and popcorn… it definitely makes you think of a circus. Definitely a warmer scent, so I think I’ll hold off to use this until it gets cooler. Again… loving the Night Circus inspiration!
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber, a letter from the author, signed bookplate, exclusive quote card, and sneak peak of the audio book – I have heard so many good things about this book, I’m excited to read it! I’ve heard it is similar to Night Circus. The description/synopsis of the book sounds so captivating, I have a feeling this will be one I cannot put down!
All in all, I’m so excited and happy about this box! I kind of knew going into it what the book was going to be so it was spoiled a little bit but I was excited nonetheless. In addition to the goodies, there is also a sneak peak for next months box which is “Sailors, Ships & Seas”, I can’t wait to see what adventure is awaiting with that one!